Ariana Grande-Butera is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. His four-octave singing series has been critically acclaimed, and his personal life has been the subject of widespread media attention. He has received numerous awards throughout his career, including two Grammy Awards, one Brit Award, one Bambi Award, two Billboard Music Awards, three American Music Awards, nine MTV Video Music Awards, and 27 Guinness World Records.
Grande began her musical career in 2008 at the age of 15 on the Broadway musical 13. She became famous for playing Kate Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorias (2010–2013) and Same and Cat (2013–2014). After Grande signed with Republic Records in 2011, label executives watched YouTube videos of her cover songs.
His 1950s doe-wop-influenced pop and R&B debut album, Your Truevier (2013), topped the US Billboard 200, while his lead single, “The Way”, topped the US Billboard Hot 100 Top Ten. was up. Grand’s voice and whistle draw immediate comparisons to the register on the album Mariah Carey.
Ariana Grande Bio/Wiki
|Full Name||Ariana Grande|
|Profession(S)||Singer, Songwriter, and Actress|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||In Centimetres: (155 cm)|
in meters- (1.55 m)
5 Feet 1 Inch
|Weight||49 kg (108 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ariana Grande’s Personal Life
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1993|
|Age||28 years old (in 2022)|
|Place of Birth||Boca Raton, Florida, USA|
|School||Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School, Florida, United States|
|Religion||Mac Miller’s HometownCatholic|
Who’s Who in the Ariana Grande Family
|Parents||Father: Edward Butera|
Mother: Joan Grande
|Sister- Brothers||Brother(s): Frankie Grande|
Ariana Grande Career Start
|Profession: Singer, Songwriter, and Actress|
Known For: Not known
Debut: Not known
Ariana Grande Movie
- Snowflake, the White Gorilla (2011)
- Underdogs (2016)
- Zoolander 2 (2016)
- Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special (2020)
- Ariana Grande: Excuse Me, I Love You (2020)
- Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry (2021)
- Don’t Look Up (2021)
Ariana Grande Marriage
Ariana Grande’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||$50 million|
|Income Source||Singer, Songwriter, and Actress|
Ariana Grande Lifestyle
|Food||Sushi, Cocoa Puffs|
|Actor||Jim Carrey, Steve Carell|
|Actors||Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn|
|Favorite Movies:||Not known|
Ariana Grande Facts
- She played ‘Kate Valentine’ for the sitcom, in which she had to dye her head every week, causing damage to her hair. However, what the show did was brilliant and it got a lot of recognition.
- On 22 May 2017, their concert was targeted by Islamic extremists for a suicide bombing at Manchester Arena. 22 people died and raised about 23 million for the victim’s families.
- He had said in an interview that he was suffering from hypoglycemia due to bad eating habits. In addition, she suffered from PTSD, post-traumatic stress disorder, and anxiety after the Manchester Arena bombing.
- She also claimed that she was undergoing treatment for almost a decade after her parents divorced.
- Ariana was raised as a Roman Catholic, but her half-brother Frankie, being gay, left the church during Benedict XVI because of his attitude towards homosexuality. Ariana has been called a “sex-positive advocate”.
I hope friends, you must have liked this article of ours. If you find out more about Ariana Grande email us. We will update you in our post. Thank you for visiting our article.
” Thank you for visiting the site! “
If you liked this post, do share it with your friend
Read More Post
- Emma Watson Bio/Wiki, Personal Life, Family, Career, Net Worth
- Kim Kardashian Bio/Wiki, Family, Career, Net Worth
- Jena Malone Bio/Wiki, Family, Marriage, Career, Net Worth
- Nicola Cavanis Bio/Wiki, Family, Marriage, Career, Net Worth
- Rose Leslie Bio/Wiki, Family, Career, Award, Net Worth