Marion Cotillard is an actress. Born to those parents, acting came naturally to her. And his early films gave him small roles. Which has caught the attention of filmmakers.
And graduated to play the main roles. In Joe America, he wowed audiences in Tim Burton’s Big Fish and the French film A Very Long Engagement.
Marion Cotillard Bio/Wiki
|Full Name||Marion Cotillard|
Marion Cotillard Personal Life
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1975|
|Age||46 years old (in 2022)|
|Place of Birth||Paris, France|
|Food Habit||Not Known|
Marion Cotillard is an American actress. Jo is known to the public for her role as Edith Piaf in the film, as well as her participation in the films Taxi, Inception, and Macbeth. So she is the first actress after Sophia Loren. The ones who received the Oscar were not in English.
Jo Marion Cotillard is born in Paris into a creative family. So was Jean-Claude Cotillard, the father of the future celebrity, an actor-mime, and theater director who created,
the family troupe Cotillard. Jean-Claude later taught acting at the High School of Dramatic Art, and later served as director of this university.
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Hair Color||dark brown|
Who’s Who in the Marion Cotillard Family
|Parents||Father: Jean-Claude Cotillard|
Mother: Niseema Theillaud
|Sister- Brothers||Brother(s): Quentin Cotillard,Guillaume Cotillard|
Marion Cotillard Career Start
Known For: Not Known
Debut: Not Known
Joe Marion Marion Cotillard started an acting career. And played a huge role in 1990s movies including Dasak TV and How I Got in Argument which Taxi.
And his last film was A Les Jolies Choice. Which was an adaptation of the novel by Virginie Despentes. and played the dual role of Marion and also won the Cesar Award.
His first starring role was in the 2003 French film, Jacques d’Enfants or Love Me If You Dare, directed by Yann Samuel. So she played a very similar role in Sophie Kowalski, the daughter of poor Polish immigrants, opposite Guillaume Canet.
and Daniel Wallace in the 2003 Tim Burton fantasy film of the same name in which he played Bloom’s much-liked role alongside Ewan McGregor, Albert Finney, and Jessica Lang.
So in the French romantic war film, Very Long Engagement (2004), her portrayal of the character Tina Lombardi won her the César Award for Best Supporting Actress.
And in 2005 he had two important films. Which was ‘La Boite Noir’ or The Black Box, directed by Richard Berry based on the novel by Tonino Benaquista then Marie directed by Abel Ferrara.
and in Ridley Scott’s romantic-comedy film A Good Year (2006), she starred alongside Russell Crowe, playing Fanny Chanel, a cafe owner in Provence. So the film received negative reviews, but his acting debut was
So in 2008, she became the star of an advertising campaign for the luxury goods company Dior. And she had acted in several short films to promote her handbags. And later, she appeared in the Lady Dior web documentary.
In 2009, she starred alongside Johnny Depp and Christian Bale in the crime film Public Enemies directed by Michael Mann. and he played Billy Frechette, the bank robber, John Dillinger’s love interest
And in 2012, he reunited with Christopher Nolan for The Dark Knight Rises. So she plays Miranda Tate, a member of Wayne Enterprises. Which also won him the MTV Movie Award for Best Villain
And he acted in an American film in 2013. And in the James Gray-directed film, she plays Polish immigrant Eva Cybulski. And she starred in the French film, Two Days, One Night (2014). and received his second Academy Award nomination for the same.
Marion Cotillard Movie
- 2000: Taxi 2 Lilly Bertineau
- 2002 : A Private Affair, Clarisse Entoven
- 1994: The Story of a Boy Who Wanted to Be Kissed, Mathilde
- 1998: Taxi, Lilly Bertineau
- 1999: War in the Highlands, Julie Bonzon
Marion Cotillard Television
- Étude sur le Mouvement
- Extrême Limite
- Théo la tendresse
- L’@mour est à réinventer
- Interdit de Vieillir
- Les Redoutables
- Une femme piégée
- Une américaine à Paris
- Génération duo
- Le Débarquement
- Comedy Central’s All-Star Non-Denominational Christmas Special
- La Vengeance au Triple Galop
Marion Cotillard Awards
- 2013: César Awards-Best Actress: Nominated
- 2014: European Film Awards-European Actress: Winner
- 2014: New York Film Critics Circle-Best Actress: Winner
- 2015: César Awards-Best Actress: Nominated
- 2017: Prix Lumières-Best Actress: Nominated
- 2017: César Awards-Best Actress: Nominated
Marion Cotillard’s Net Worth
As a successful actress with an Academy Award, Marion has made a name for herself in Hollywood and the French film industry. And he has earned $50 million throughout his career.
|Net Worth||$40 million|
Marion Cotillard Lifestyle
|Food||Mexican food, Nutella on strawberries, Blueberry-ricotta pancakes|
|Favorite Movies:||Not Known|
- both her parents are actors
- and the movie Tim Burton’s 2003 fantasy big fish
- She has received universal acclaim for her performance as French singer Edith Piaf in the 2007 biopic La Vie en Rose.
- So in 2008, Lady Dior was signed on as the face of handbags.
- A spokesperson for the environmental organization Greenpeace
I hope friends, you must have liked this article of ours. If you find out more about Marion Cotillard email us. We will update you in our post. Thank you for visiting our article.
” Thank you for visiting the site! “
If you liked this post, do share it with your friend
Read More Post
- Rebecca De Alba Bio/Wiki, Awards, Family, Career, Net Worth
- Naomi Watts Bio/Wiki, Family, Age, Height, Career, Net Worth
- Victoria Justice Bio/Wiki, Family, Height, Weight, Net Worth
- Miranda Cosgrove Bio/Wiki, Family, Career, Height, Net Worth
- Becca Tobin Biography, Family, Career, Movies, Marriage, Net Worth