Laurene Powell Jobslaurene Powell jobs is an American billionaire, businessman, executive, and founder of Emerson Collective. It promotes other investment and philanthropic activities, education reform, social redistribution, and environmental protection policies.
He is also a major donor to Democratic Party politicians including Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. He is also the co-founder and chairman of the College Track Board. Which deprives high school students Of college.
Laurene Powell Jobs Bio
|Name||Laurene Powell Jobs|
|Birth||6 November 1963|
|birthplace||West Milford, New Jersey, United States|
|Profession||Businessman, Executive, and Emerson Collective|
Laurene Powell Jobs was born on 6 November 1963 in West Milford, New Jersey, United States. Laurene Powell Jobs’s age is 57 years. Powell Jobs grew up in West Milford, New Jersey.
Laurene Powell Jobs Family
Laurene Powell Jobs lost her father in a plane crash when she was only three years old. He was raised by his mother. Who remarried a few years later. Laurene Powell Jobs’ son Reed Jobs was born in September 1991. After that daughters, Eve Jobs were born in 1995 and Erin Siena Jobs in 1998. Lorraine is also stepmother to Lisa Brennan-Jobs, Steve’s daughter from a previous relationship, born in 1978. Laurene Powell Jobs Brother’s name is Brad Powell.
Powell Jobs grew up in West Milford, New Jersey. He did his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Pennsylvania School of Arts and Sciences and a B.Sc. He earned a degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1985. He received his MBA degree from the Stanford Graduate School of Business in 1991.
Lauren Powell Jobs is a hot and beautiful woman. One who owns a great body structure. The height of Lauren Powell Jobs is 175 cm. Lauren Powell Jobs ft is 5′7″. Talking about the physical structure of Lauren Powell Jobs, the measurement of its physical structure is 34-26-34. Lauren Powell Jobs weighs 68 kg. Powell Jobs has beautiful and bright blue eyes and long blonde hair.
Laurene Powell Jobs Career
Emerson Collective was founded by Powell Jobs in 2004. Which is a private company formed as a limited liability company. which is working in education and immigration reform, social justice, media and journalism, and defense through partnerships, grants, and investments. Powell Jobs holds a stake in The Atlantic and Axios by Emerson.
Powell Jobs donated $2 million to Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US presidential election. And raised another $4 million for that. Powell was an early investor and a member of the board at OG. Also, OG credited him as a “contributor”.
In 2017 he supported the establishment of the political organization ACRONYM. Which raised ethical questions for Powell Jobs to create a Courier newsroom. Powell Jobs donated to the campaigns of Democratic candidates Amy Klobuchar, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, and Michael Bennett in the 2020 US presidential primary. He donated more than $600,000 to his campaign after Biden became the Democratic presidential nominee.
Lauren inherited Steve’s outright ownership of the Apple and Disney stakes and sold half of her Disney stake in 2017 for approximately 64.3 million shares for approximately $7 billion, according to SEC filings. The sale had left him 4% of Disney’s total outstanding shares.
With it no longer exceeding 5%, Disney is no longer required to disclose its transactions to the public. At the time of this writing, approximately 74 million shares are valued at $13 billion. If it still holds its remaining stake. It earns approximately $120 million dollars in cash dividends each year from Disney.
When Steve died, he gave Lauren 5.5 million shares of Apple. In 2014 this share had increased to 38.5 million shares. When the stock was split 7-1. In August 2020 when the stock split 4-1. So that stake had increased to 154 million shares. The 154 million shares are worth $20 billion at the time of writing. This stock generates approximately $160 million in dividends each year. Lorraine has earned more than $1 billion in cash dividends over the years.
In 1997, Powell Jobs and Carlos Watts co-founded College Track, a non-profit organization in East Palo Alto to improve high school graduates, college enrollment, and college graduation rates for “underserved” students. College track high school graduates many of whom are first-generation college students.
About 90 percent of first-generation college students and 70 percent complete college in six years, compared to four-year college students. The national average is 24 percent. College Track has facilities in East Palo Alto, Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, Watts, Boyle Heights, New Orleans, Aurora, Colorado, and Denver. Powell Jobs said, “we have a waiting list of five cities where we want to open the center.” However, we want to keep our standards high. and are reluctant to grow through franchising or dissemination of our courses and training.
Powell Jobs serves on the advisory board of Udacity, a largely for-profit provider of open online courses. Powell Jobs founded the Emerson Collective. Which is an organization that supports education and immigration reform, social justice and social entrepreneurs through partnerships, grants and investments, and organizations working in defense. The Emerson Collective leads a number of social and political projects. One of which is The Dream Is Now campaign. and works closely with Preservation International and the NewSchool Venture Fund.
As of 2013, Powell Jobs sits on the boards of directors of College Track, NewSchool Venture Fund, Conservation International, and Stanford University. He chairs XQ’s board of directors. and also sits on the Advisory Board to the President of the Council on Foreign Relations. In 2014 she was ranked by Forbes as the 29th most powerful woman in the world. His ranking increased to #39 in 2013.
Laurene Powell Jobs Marriage
In October 1989, Steve Jobs gave the “View from the Top” lecture at Stanford Business School. Lauren Powell was a freshman MBA student and watched the lecture and started a conversation with Jobs. who was sitting next to him? The two had dinner together that night. They were married two years later on March 18, 1991, in a ceremony at the Ahwa Hotel in Yosemite National Park. The wedding was presided over by the Zen Buddhist monk Kobun Chino Otogawa.
- Also read : John Sculley Biography, Height, Wife, Age
Laurene Powell Jobs Net Worth
Her net worth is increasing significantly in 2020-2021. So how much is Lauren Powell Jobsworth at age 58? She is a resident of NJ. As of July 2020, Powell Jobs and his family were ranked 59th in Forbes’ annual list of the world’s billionaires and 30th in the Forbes 400. According to this list, she is the richest woman in the technology industry. Laurene Powell Jobs Net Worth is 2,080 crores USD (2021).
Steve Jobs death
Apple CEO Steve Jobs died on 5 October 2011 at the age of 56 from complications of his previously treated islet-cell neuroendocrine pancreatic cancer. Powell Jobs inherited the Steven P. Jobs Trust. Which holds a 7.3% stake in The Walt Disney Company as of May 2013. Which is valued at approximately 12.1 billion and 38.5 million shares of Apple Inc.
- Also read : Steve Jobs Bio, Birth, Family, Education, Career
- In 1997, Powell Jobs co-founded College Track with Carlos Watson. As of 3 October 2017, reports indicated that Powell Jobs had bought a stake in the proprietary conglomerate Monumental Sports & Entertainment. That includes the NBA’s Washington Wizards, the NHL’s Washington Capitals, and the Capital One Arena. His nearly 20 percent stake makes him the second largest shareholder after chairman Ted Leonis.
- Powell Jobs co-founded TerraVera, a natural food company. which was sold to retailers throughout Northern California. He also served on the board of directors of Achiva. Online tools were designed to help students study more effectively on a standardized test. Prior to business school, Powell Jobs worked for Merrill Lynch Asset Management. and had spent three years at Goldsmith Sachs as a fixed income business strategist.
- In September 2015, Powell Jobs launched a $50 million project to build a high school with new ways of teaching. Which is called XQ. Super School Project This initiative aims to inspire teams of teachers, students and community leaders to create and implement new plans for high schools. Efforts include transforming the country’s age-old high school education model into school programs, curriculum and technology. Funding for XQ comes from the Emerson Collective of Powers Jobs. After the initial $50 million financial contribution, XQ announced an additional $10 million to 10 schools for a total financial contribution of $100 million. The schools were selected from around 700 submissions across the country. Rushlin H. Ali Powell leads Jobs’ advisory team.
- As of 2018 Powell sits on the boards of directors of Jobs College Track, Conservation International and Stanford University. He chairs XQ’s board of directors. and also sits on the Advisory Board to the President of the Council on Foreign Relations. In 2014 she was ranked by Forbes as the 29th most powerful woman in the world.
Q: How much is Lauren Powell’s jobs age?
A: 57 year
Q: What is Lauren Powell Jobs’s height?
A: 175 CM
Q: What is Laurene Powell Jobs Net Worth?
A: 2,080 crores USD (2021)
Q: What is Lauren Powell jobs husband’s name?
A: Steve Jobs
Q: How many children does Laurene Powell Jobs have?
A: three ( 3 )
Also, Read -: Biography of Ruchi Savarn